The colours. The silhouette. The length. The curve.
We love our Alex Dress. And we couldn’t say it enough.
- They are in a range of colours which completes our Spring-Summer wardrobe.
- It accentuates the curves to give that killer body.
- It can be styled for any time- from a brunch date to an evening out with equal ease – just add a statement necklace or sky-high heels.
- The off-shoulder detail is sexy, modern and chic.
- Earlier this year, Erin Andrews wore something strikingly similar to the Alex dress to a fashion show.
Remove the collars. Add three to four buttons to the placket and you have your Henley. There’s nothing like an easy ready-to-go look this shirt can give you this Summer.
- Wear your Henley with your old pair of denims for an everyday style.
- The unbuttoned look is sexy and stylish. Wear a tee underneath for a subtle layered accent.
- Another great thing about the Henley is that it looks good on its own and it looks really cool with a blazer too.
- Ecru/white chinos and your Henley are just the perfect couple.
- Throw a cardigan over and your Henley becomes your new evening style.